Kicks High Flyer Choke?

Quote · 1451 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Im a pattern master guy myself but thinking of making the switch over.

Anyone have any opinions on these? Field use? How they compare?

I would be looking to go from a Pm extended range.

Not 100% sure what to go with for the KHF, they have a full and a extra full. I wonder what one would be compareable.....

Thanks Guys

Gander Control Guide Service LLC
Quote · 1451 days ago · 0 people like this ·

sorry tony I can't help you on this one as I use a mod choke sitting in the decoys and the longest shot I take is about 20-25 yards. (works for me) I have been thinking about the short range pattern master tho.

Loved by customers, Feared by geese
Quote · 1450 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I've used both and still like Patternmaster. Maybe the diagonal porting on the kicks tube helps patterns a little bit, but I think the studs in a patternmasterproduce a better pattern.

Quote · 1449 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Thanks Dart!!!

I think I might jst buy the Kicks and compare..... I was just going to sell and switch but man I dont know if I wanna take that risk......

Gander Control Guide Service LLC
Quote · 1287 days ago · 0 people like this ·

So what is your take on this choke.

Loved by customers, Feared by geese
Quote · 1286 days ago · 0 people like this ·

i use a improve cylinder choke  im thinking i about getting a  mid range heavy shot choke any body think different?

Quote · 1284 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Tony you should worry about your choke when your gun has thawed hahahahah.... poor stogy, we'll compare the PM with the kicks side by side when you get it then maybe i'll switch too. I took my PM out after duck opener and have been shooting my Briley ever since

Quote · 1284 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I shoot a kicks high flyer modified. Most of our shot are 15 to 30 yards and i really think it has a tighter pattern at that range than a standard modified..seeing the first few days i hunted with it i couldnt hit a thing haha. We also have to take quite a few shots 40 plus and maybe its luck im not sure but i have killed more ducks and geese graveyard dead at long ranges with this choke. I would recomend buying one i love mine and can really reach out touch some birds when i have to.

Waterfowl Recent Topics